“My Granny always wanted some normal profession for me. My work as a fashion model in Asia seemed too excentric to her. Now becoming an Interior Designer in 3 months, I have a stable income and Clients and my Granny is happy”
"Before the course, I worked in a circus and just saved beautiful photos of interiors on Instagram.
Now I finished several successful projects. I found myself and I'm confidently moving towards my goal to work remotely"
"I never thought that I can change my life being over 45. Working in an Advertising agency for many years, after crisis in 2008 I began to work as a consultant in a big hardware retailer. I helped people to choose materials for the floor and walls, advised something for decoration and furniture. The Course became a good shift from furniture to the Interior Design"
"Before the Course I was studying Advertisement and suffered a lot from that.
Thanks to my husband that supported my passion for Interior Design"
"It's better late than never!
I'm glad that my maternity leave brought me my dream job in design studio"
"To find the job that makes you happy every day is the best thing that I can do for myself!
Yes, there were some mistakes at the beginning but now in 2 years I'm absolutely confident in my skills"
Don’t want to spend 5 more years on education and search for practice-based courses
This course is for you if:
Love functional, smart and beautiful solutions for home design instead of glossy and inconvenient interiors
Prefer to use working schemes and algorithms that bring fast results
You want to have some part-time activity that can bring additional income and can be easily turned into the creative profession
what will you learn
FAST START: Design Concept and Functionality
● Your benefits from the growing Interior Design Industry ●All truth about being a designer - 15 main functions that form a real expert in Interior Design ●3 steps to the successful final Design project: quick way to the perfect design realization ● How to find out what the Client wants? ●3 main approach to create the Clients’ dream design: - audio - right questions to ask to fill in the brief - kinetic - basic measures of the room to make the floor plan - visual - references of the interior mood ● Secrets of room ergonomics: smart and functional interior for kitchen, bed-room and living-room, bathroom and all-purpose room ● Gold standards of room furnishing to make the cozy interior look & feel for the Client ● TOP 12 mistakes that can spoil any interior design
BONUS: Neufert's Architects' Data handbook
● Understand the main functions of the Interior Designer based on practice, not theory ● Discover what is Design project consist of step by step ● Complete a Design Brief based on the 3 main approaches ● Get acquainted with ergonomics and furnishing the rooms and create a comfortable space for the Client ● Completed floor plan
DESIGNING THE SPACE: Interior Stylization
● Interior design Principles that are always on trend ● Analyzing Interior: TOP 5 trendy style groups in Interior design ● Analyzing Interior: 3 styles that are most often chosen by Clients now ● Materials and decoration that create the unique home atmosphere: ● Fabrics: 4 ways to make the Interior comfortable ● Light: 7 rules to illuminate the interior and make it fantastic based on the room function ● Forms: creating the character of the Interior ● Small details with great impact: rugs, plants, metal, color points and others ● Decorating effects that make the interior look expensive and livable ● Moodboard as the way to sell the design concept to the Client and shorten the path to the ideal design realization: - Moodboard purpose and difference vs references - How to create fast-selling moodboard within 2 hours
BONUS:100 design moodboard examples for your inspiration
● Recognize Interior Design trends and learn most popular interior styles among Clients ● Make comfortable and unique design with the help of materials and decoration ● Complete a moodboard for the easier way to deliver your ideas to the Client
PLANNING AND PROCESS IN PRACTICE: Budget calculation and design realization
● 3 main drawings that designers use ● Budget planning and cost estimate: how fulfill the design idea within any budget ●Design realization stages: contractors and deadlines ●Design control: who, how and when should be controlled by the designer ● Documentations with Clients - fixing agreements for the smoother work on the project ● Contractors - how to choose and manage their work ● Final Design project and shopping list
BONUS: samples of cost estimates and contracts with the Client and contractors
● Make project cost estimate and timeline ● Create 3 main drawings that forms the perfect and functional design project ● Define criterias of the project contractors ● Complete the final design project and shopping list for the project realization
WORKING WITH CLIENTS: searching, selling and clients communication rules
● 3 ways to influence your income working in Interior Design ● 21 ways to get new clients even if you just started ● Clients attraction: 5 best-selling techniques at any stage from first meeting to the final design project presentation ● Building trustful communication with Clients ● “Must have” for any designer to be chosen by the Client ●Pricing Strategies for Interior Designers: 3 ways to sell more expensive ● How to influence Client’s choice by the well-packed portfolio ● Presentation skills and self-confidence of the designer ● Basic marketing: social nets promotion secrets for an interior designer
BONUS: platforms where you can place your portfolio and find the first clients
● Create a selling portfolio that easily attracts a Client ● Develop a price strategy for the Interior Design services ● Master selling techniques for a successful negotiation with client at any stage of work
1 year access to the online course Quick start INTERIOR DESIGNER FROM SCRATCH
WHAT ELSE YOU WILL GET
Private Whatsapp chat with students
Feedback and homework check up from Maria Black
BONUSES THAT YOU WILL GET
Online Course “5 Rules of success for Interior Designer”
Online Course “Secrets of self-presentation”
Online Course “Interior Design -female business approach”
Online Course “Believe in yourself - how to overcome impostor syndrome”
But you can get it only for:
TOTAL VALUE WITH BONUSES $2638
ONE PAYMENT OF $890 $1500
THREE PAYMENTS OF $390
Start today with only $390 per month
BUY NOW - PAY MONTHLY
Until the end of the promotion:
Save up to $610 by one payment
I’M MARY BLACK NICE TO MEET YOU
Interior designer with 14 years of real experience in home design
Founder of Interior Studio ARTUM based in Europe in 2008 with more than 20 designers
Founder of Interior Design School from 2016 having 1700 students from 32 countries worldwide
The Course is organized on the educational online platform in the private account of each student. You can access the Course via mobile phone, from the laptop or tablet any time when it is convenient for you. You will need the Internet connection to access the Course
The Course takes 3 months. You can watch the lessons any time you want, each lesson takes around 30 minutes per day. You will have access to the Course materials for 9 months after the Course will be finished.
Though the Course is pre-recorded still there will be individual feedback from Maria Black during 3 months of the Course.
To study lessons you need a mobile phone, laptop or tablet. To create your design projects in a special program you need a computer or laptop.
Yes, when you watch and complete all of the lessons in the course you will get a Certificate of completion with your name on it. You can share it with potential employers as well as your family and friends.
Yes, I and the tutor will give you a feedback on emerging design issues. A technical specialist helps you install the necessary programs.
No, you don’t need to have any previous experience with drawing. The Course is designed for complete beginners and I explain everything step by step.
Yes, we offer 2 payment plans. The first is One Time payment with an economy of $610. The second is Three Payments divided into 3 months by $390 each month. If the payment will not be paid you will lose your access to the Course and students' chat without any compensation for the previous period